Détail de l'offre:
Country Procurement Manager - France (based in Paris)
- Société: Monster Worldwide
- Secteur d'Activité: Autres Catégories
- Région du poste: France: Ile de France
- Lieu de travail: 75001 Paris
- Type de poste: Country Procurement Manager - France (based in Paris)
- Contrat: Sans Précision
- Date d'embauche: NC
- Salaire: NC
- Référence: NC
Description du Poste:
The France Country Procurement Manager provides strong people leadership, is an excellent communicator and leads at all levels the purchasing activities of France.
This senior role has overall responsibility for the business relationships and delivery of procurement excellence within France.
The Country Procurement Manager ensures that the French business needs, process requirements and savings targets are met.
He or she will drive the global Procurement capability for France, to deliver sustainable and tangible benefits to the business, in accordance with clear guidelines and our corporate values.
The annual spend for the France country is hundreds of millions euros and lead a team of +20 persons.
- Key focus on communication, efficiency and people skills of the Procurement organization in France, to ensure that the challenges set to the Procurement team by the senior management are met
- Act as a business partner to ensure that the performance meets the organisation expectations. Identify, develop and maintain working relationships with key business stakeholders that will enable open communication to discuss and elaborate concrete action plans
- People management of the Country Procurement resources (more than 20 people) with a very strong focus on talent growth and performance improvement
- Implementation and ongoing measurement of a Balanced Scorecard and associated KPI's which focus on improving four key pillars: Costs, Operational Excellence, People and Globalization
- Measurement and tracking of Procurement's performance and cost savings in a consistent way as well as Key Supplier performance on a Quality, Cost, Delivery, Services and sustainable procurement principles
- Ensure Involving Procurement early in Projects and in Client bid preparation. Creating all the possible Purchasing synergies within the Company, whether they are from a Suppliers point of view or Geographical point of view
- Working in close relation with other functions (e.g. Finance), sharing Procurement decisions in cross functional teams and to drive compliance. Leading the country Procurement council, manage the governance for the country.
- Leading as business owner the procurement processes and tools, for your geographical scope, complete the roll-out of tools that assist in improving our processes.
Key Areas of Skills & Experience:
- Masters' degree or MBA preferred, with a minimum of 8-10 years of purchasing or supply chain experience with at least 5 years of direct procurement and organization management responsibility
- Proven multi year track record in excellent people management, achieving results through others and developing and motivating staff adequately
- Strong communicator with influencing and networking skills. Must have excellent inter-personal skills in order to become accepted in a challenging environment and driving change in a positive manner
- Must be flexible and have strong influencing skills in order to use both a facilitative and directive approach to "sell " method to customers and negotiate with suppliers
- Broad based business understanding and analytical. Ability to demonstrate innovative solutions to complicated purchasing initiatives, in a fast moving and demanding environment
- Experience with functional strategy development and implementation
- Strong knowledge of procurement systems and processes (P2P)
Professional English required.
If you want to discussed about it - send me your resume email@example.com
CDI / Permanent Recruitment
Computer Futures, un nom commercial de SThree SAS
T: +33 (0)1 42 99 83 46
Adresse du siège social : Tour Europlaza, 20 Avenue André Prothin, La Défense 4, 92400 Courbevoie
Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés de Nanterre: 502 095 094, TVA : FR 36502095094
Pour en savoir plus sur Computer Futures, rendez-vous sur notre site www.computerfutures.com
Niveau de Formation: 9
Offres d'emploi similaires
|Senior Legal Counsel - France|
Grants and Projects Manager
|The role will be based in Cisco’s offices in Paris, France. Experienced - Non Manager. Helps embed Cisco legal policy within the country teams and the relevant...|
|OXUS network’s international headquarter is based in Paris, France. Created in 2007 with funding from MISFA, OXUS Afghanistan was able to build on ACTED’s...|Gestion comptable : les opérations de trésorerie
Maîtriser les différentes opérations de trésorerie. Société: GMTE77 Certification: attestation des acquis de formation Prerequis: Test et entretien individuels.Emploi - L'AP-HP HEGP Recrute MEDECIN DU TRAVAIL - Paris - Île-de-France
MEDECIN DU TRAVAIL - HEGP
GROUPE HOSPITALIER : HÔPITAUX UNIVERSITAIRES PARIS OUESTÉTABLISSEMENT: HEGPADRESSE : 20 rue Leblanc – ...MOA BI - Consultant(e) MOA Décisionnel (H/F)
Smartpoint est une ESN spécialisée dans la connaissance client (BI, CRM, Big Data).
Pour renforcer notre offre d'Assistance à Maîtrise d'Ouvrage en Business Intelligence, nous recherchons des ...TECHNICIEN MULTITECHNIQUE
CONNECTT recherche pour ses clients en Ile de France, des Techniciens Multi technique.
Vous serrez en charge des interventions de maintenance préventives et correctives des installations techniques ...INGENIEUR FULL STACK JS (H/F)
INGENIEUR FULL STACK JS (H/F)
Qui sommes-nous ?
La société A.REGIE est un éditeur de logiciel de gestion au sein des Administrations publiques et des Collectivités Territoriales.
Nous sommes ...